Collaborators Registration and Contract Modification


CMS members can be either registered as:

  • USERS which means that you are physically coming at CERN
  • EXPERIMENT EXTERNAL (PART) which means you are not coming physically at CERN but need to work remotely from your institute.

Both status allow you to get a CERN computing account.

*Other status (MPE:STAFF/FELL or MPA: PJAS, DOCT, TECH etc...) are not managed by the secretariat but we can provide you with information concerning contract change or direct you to the right department/services